- Together with the CEO and Senior Management team, develop the growth strategy for the company focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, analyze and execute investment opportunities across the business (including asset acquisition, project opportunities, business acquisitions, divestments and combinations).
- Preparation of content and presentations for Management and Board of Director’s meetings.
Market Research and Analytics
- Maintain and further develop our in-house market research model, providing our commercial team and management with continuous market updates to support our data-driving decisionmaking.
- Maintain intelligence and analysis of public-reporting companies in the LPG value chain including performance updates to highlight competitor developments and transaction opportunities.
- Provide business-related data analytics support for the organization and contribute to the continuous automation and digitalization strategy process.
- Drive and communicate the company’s investor messages to shape external perception in a manner that positively influences the company’s valuation.
- Capital markets relations management; plan and manage investor relations events, including investor roadshows.
- Lead the quarterly earnings release process, including developing the press release, results presentation, executive scripts and Q & A document.
- Craft written commentaries to accompany annual reports and Board of Director data packs.
- Maintain investor relations content on the company’s website and manage announcements on the stock exchange.
Who we are looking for:
- Preferably 3 years’ of relevant experience in a similar role in business analysis and strategy development and/or investor relations. The ideal candidate today works as an equity market analyst, within corporate finance, equity banking or corporate investor relations.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or similar.
- Strong understanding of capital and equity markets.
- Strong analytical and data management capabilities.
- Highly numerate with attention to detail and strong knowledge of financial modeling, scenario building and analysis, quantitative mathematics an advantage.
- A clear understanding of financial modeling techniques used by analysts to project a company’s operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its shares.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and proven experience in project management.
- Able to engage, influence and build credibility with management and key stakeholders.
- Delivers on time and able to deliver under pressure.
Who we are and what we offer:
BW LPG has the world’s largest fleet of gas carriers. We have a rich legacy with more than 80 years of experience within the maritime sector and 4 decades of experience in gas transportation. Whilst we are inspired by the past, we are a forward-looking organization where action, and your ability to deliver is rated higher than years’ of experience. We are 2300 strong at sea and operate a lean and agile organization ashore with approximately 50 employees at our offices based in Singapore, Oslo and Houston. We offer an exciting work culture with a group of driven and energetic employees and the opportunity to work with a diverse team from around the world.
If this job sounds exciting to you, then please apply with your CV and a brief summary on why you are interested in this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.