Head of Investor Relations and Research
Investor Relations/Capital Markets
• Drive and communicate the company’s investor messages to shape external perception in a manner
that positively influences the company’s valuation.
• Capital Market Interaction
- Manage relationship with investors and analysts.
- Plan and manage investor relations events, including investor roadshows.
- Lead the quarterly earnings release process, including developing the press release, results
presentation, executive scripts and Q & A document.
• Craft written commentaries to accompany annual reports and produce material for Board of Director
• Maintain investor relations content on the company’s website and manage announcements on the
• Maintain peer market intelligence and analysis including performance updates to highlight competitor
developments and transaction opportunities.
Market Research, Intelligence and Analytics
• Maintain and update the repository of market data and intelligence for the company.
• Provide business-related data analytics support for the organization.
• Provide internal intelligence to various departments within the company.
• Participate in driving the company’s data warehouse project, aimed at driving data-driven decision-making
for the company.
• Analyze investment opportunities across the business (including asset acquisition, project opportunities,
business acquisitions, divestments and combinations).
Who we are looking for:
• Preferably 3 years’ of relevant experience in a similar role in business analysis and/or investor relations.
The ideal candidate today works as an equity market analyst within corporate finance, equity banking or
corporate investor relations.
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or similar.
• Strong understanding of capital and equity markets.
• Strong analytical and data management capabilities.
• Highly numerate with attention to detail and strong knowledge of financial modeling, scenario building
and analysis, quantitative mathematics an advantage.
• A clear understanding of financial modeling techniques used by analysts to project a company’s operating
and financial performance and the resulting value for its shares.
• Able to engage, influence and build credibility with management and key stakeholders.
• Delivers on time and able to deliver under pressure
Who we are and what we offer: BW LPG has the world’s largest fleet of gas carriers. We have a rich legacy with more than 80 years of experience within the maritime sector and 4 decades of experience in gas transportation. Whilst we are inspired by the past, we are a forward-looking organization where action, and your ability to deliver is rated higher than years’ of experience. We are 2300 strong at sea and operate a lean and agile organization ashore with approximately 50 employees at our offices based in Singapore, Oslo and Houston. We offer an exciting work culture with a group of driven and energetic employees and the opportunity to work with a diverse team from around the world.
If this job sounds exciting to you, then please apply with your CV and a brief summary on why you are interested in this opportunity to email@example.com.