Head of Investor Relations
Investor Relations/Capital Markets
- Drive and communicate the company’s investor messages to shape external perception in a manner that positively influences the company’s valuation
- Capital Market Interaction
- Manage relationship with investors and analysts
- Plan and manage investor relations events, including investor roadshows
- Lead the quarterly earnings release process, including developing the press release, results presentation, scripts and q & a documents
- Craft written commentaries to accompany annual reports
- Maintain investor relations content on the company’s website and manage announcements on the stock exchange
Financial Modelling, Evaluation and Presentation
- Conduct financial evaluation of investment opportunities across the business:
- Asset acquisition,
- Project opportunities,
- Business acquisitions,
- Divestments and combinations
- Maintain peer market intelligence, conduct market benchmark analysis
- Conduct equity analysis of peers and new opportunities
- Provide sector forecast using the company’s supply and demand model
- Produce material for management and for board meetings
- Position will work closely with Commercial Analyst to produce macro-economical and other research
- Preferably 3 years’ of relevant experience in a similar role in business analysis and/or investor relations. The ideal candidate today works as an equity market analyst within corporate finance, equity banking or corporate investor relations.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or similar.
- Strong understanding of capital and equity markets.
- Strong analytical and data management capabilities.
- Highly numerate with attention to detail and strong knowledge of financial modeling, scenario building and analysis, quantitative mathematics an advantage.
- A clear understanding of financial modeling techniques used by analysts to project a company’s operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its shares.
- Able to engage, influence and build credibility with management and key stakeholders.
- Delivers on time and able to deliver under pressure.
If this job sounds exciting to you, then please apply with your CV and a brief summary on why you are interested in this opportunity to email@example.com.