Manager, Business Development
Asset Sale & Purchase
- Contribute to sales & purchase of ships (second-hand market & newbuildings) from inception (asset valuation & structured finance) to transaction execution & follow-up.
- Contribute to asset valuation & project finance analysis: DCF, IRR & sensitivity tables
- Liaise diligently with relevant stakeholders such as charterers, operators, brokers, lawyers & bankers along the deal cycle.
- Manage transactions documentation & contracts following transaction execution.
- Contribute to identify new business opportunities (investments, partnerships, JV or acquisitions) within the shipping industry & LPG value chain
- Support the management’s evaluation of investment/divestment decisions through provision of quantitative and/or qualitative analysis as part of the proposal process
- Manage autonomously & simultaneously several tender & commercial propositions from inception to delivery with the proper stakeholders’ management & quality of deliverables.
- Contribute to the negotiation & execution of contracts in close cooperation with the Senior Management Team, Finance & Chartering.
- Contribute to specific projects (such as international regulations implementations) as required.
- Responsible for departmental reporting as required
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of departmental procedures
If this job sounds exciting to you, then please apply with your CV and a brief summary on why you are interested in this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.