Be a part of the global
We encourage diversity in our workforce, as this reflects the global nature of our business. We recognize that diversity can help to drive improved performance and business success.
We recognise that the success of BW LPG rests on each employee’s ability to provide the necessary skills and confidence within the team, and our training is tailored to suit individual needs and career aspirations.
We offer a wide range of learning opportunities at BW LPG, including
- Technical programmes to ensure employees develop and maintain the skills required for their role
- Soft skills training to assist with people management, time management and effective communication
- Shore and vessel attachments to provide opportunities for employees to work onboard a ship or ashore for a short period of time
- Leadership development courses to equip staff with the necessary skills needed in their roles
- Education assistance programmes to provide employees with the opportunity to equip themselves with additional knowledge relevant to their job
Opportunities on Shore
Opportunities at Sea
BW Fleet Management offers excellent career opportunities for seafarers, with attractive remuneration. If you are interested in a position in one of the world’s leading shipping group.